On writing blog posts

I've had a couple of people ask where my blog posts are.
The truth is I'm not sure.

These past months have been a time of healing
Discovery
Growth
Grace.

And the writing has been a bit side-lined.
Maybe because some of it is too personal to share publicly...
Maybe because God has been speaking to me so directly I fear ridicule or disbelief....
Or maybe in this season the writing is not as urgent as once it was.

Not because I don't have things to say
But because I have so much to say I don't know where to begin.

So here are the truths I see at the moment:

God directs our paths
Our days, our months, our years
In ways I cannot begin to comprehend
But am utterly in awe of.

God, who begins a good work in us, will bring it to completion.
Maybe not today
Maybe not tomorrow
But someday.

God can be trusted
With my children
My life
My hopes
My dreams.

God is the one who ransoms
Heals
Restores
Forgives.

He loves me.
Bigger
Better
Brighter
More fully than anything I can ask or imagine.

He's got me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend